Brandi Glanville to LeAnn Rimes: Let's Talk it Out

There's no love lost between Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes.
The two have feuded over Eddie Cibrian ever since he cheated on the former with the latter. Will they finally get together and make peace?
Brandi Glanville seems to want to, saying she's "going to go and sit down and talk" to LeAnn in an interview on the daytime show The Talk.
Beautiful BrandiLeAnn Pic
Will Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes bury the hatchet?
During her chat with Sharon Osbourne, Leah Remini and Julie Chen, Glanville said she thought she had "a great marriage" to Eddie Cibrian.
"My marriage - in my head - was not in trouble," she said.
That's why she was caught off guard by him boning Rimes, and why it's been hard to adjust to her two boys living with Rimes and Cibrian.
"I'm used to having my kids all the time," Brandi said. "Now it's part-time. I don't have a nanny. I don't have help. When they're gone, I'm alone."
What's worse, she added, "all my friends are married."
So she is usually left nursing wine alone. She said what used to be "one to two" glasses "is now 3-4." Next thing you know, she's busted for DUI.
But Glanville insisted, "I don't think I have a drinking problem. I just think I had a problem the other night when I made a bad choice to drive."
Hopefully she can put her problems with LeAnn in the past. Rimes, for her parts, says she has no regrets about her affair with Eddie Cibrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2010 by Celebrity BuzZ

2010• Copyright © Hot BuzZ • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •